8/22/2012

A Midwinter night story (Ghost story)

One mid winter night... A girl was going home after she was out with her friend.
She was walking her way home alone...
She heard some footstep behinde her.
She looked back.. There was nothing there.
She continued to walk her way home.
Then she saw a shadow behinde her and looked back quickly. Nothing, she saw nothing... And started to run home.

It takes more then 1 hour to come home from where she was.
 Still she felt like someone was following her... Then when she was going to turn around and look back again she heard a childs voice say
"Please... Please... Can big sister help me?... It's hot... I can't move"
The girl looked around but couldn't say where the voice came from...She continued her way home AGAIN.
She took some few step then... She saw a shadow a few corner away... She ran where she saw the shadow and she saw a little girl siting on the ground crying.
 The little girl keep repeting
"Just kill me, Just kill me... Better kill me... I want to go home... I want to go home..."
The little girl looked up at the woman and said...
" My name is... Yomi... What is Big sisters name?" "Oh! Little Yomi... I'm Haruna! What are you doing here in such a cold weather? Why don't you go home?" Haruna said and pat little Yomis head which was cold as ice..Little Yomi started to swing from left to right on and on again.

"There is no return for me... I don't have someone to come home too... There is no home for me... I can't  barely remember my own name..." Haruna looked worried at the girl.
"Hey! I'll let you sleep at my place today and tomorrow I'll take you to the police station! Okay?" Little Yomi looked up and smiled
"Really? Would you let me?" Haruna nod and said "Come" ... Little Yomi smiled and stood up.
"But there is one more place that i first want to show you. Come with me!" Haruna with no thinking followed Littel Yomi to an old container...
"What is this?" Haruna asked Littel Yomi who just stood there with out saying a singel word..
"Please... Please... Help me... I can't move... It's hot... I'm burning up... In this midwinter night... an unknown shadow was following me..." Haruna listend to Littel Yomi... And her hair started to raise everytime littel yomi said something...

"... They took me without even having a reason... No one can understand... To understand what i feel is impossible... They killed my voice without even thinking that i was young and weak... I wanted to show mom... How good i've started to be..."
 "Littel Yomi what happend to you?" Haruna said and looked at littel Yomi...
Who from the first didn't have any marks on her arms and legs...
"Momi... Was on hospital... She had cancer... She wouldn't survive... i was glad i could show her my grades... But they... Came from nowhere and started to... stab and how much i should scream, turn or cry... they wouldn't let me go... People know what happen... Even so... no one helpd me..."
 "Littel Yomi... Yomi... Yomi... Shirakawa Yomi?!?! The littel girl who died 1999?!" Haruna started to panic and took some step back...

Every step she took was the step that would decide if she would be alive or not...
If she could come home for dinner with her whole family? To feel the pain Littel Yomi had feel...
Then she heard some foot step behinde her... She turned around and saw some shadows come out from the corner...
"Oii~ Kazuki! Look at this girl... Want her?" An unknown voice and man was standing there...
Haruna was about to run away when littel Yomi Took her hand and said
"Haruna Come with me!! I'm all alone i want you to be with me!"

"I Can't stay with you! We are both from two diffrents world! I'm still alive and you're dead! I have a family to go home to!" haruna said trying to escap but little Yomi is to strong...
 "Oii~ You the girl who is standing there! Why are you ignoring us?
"I'm not ignoring but i'm facing something waaay sceary then you!" Haruna said and then from nowhere..

Everything went dark...
"I Told you... To come with me..." Littel Yomi said to Haruna and strocked Harunas hair gently...
"You know Haruna... You aren't dead yet.. They still want to let the guy Kazuki Rapes you first... If your lucky you'll die within 2 days... If not... Then poor you" Littel yomi dissaperd when the container door opend up..

"Here Kazuki-sama! This girl! What do you think? How should you rape her?" The same man who was talking before pointed at Haruna's lifeless body...
"Looks quite great... Who is she?"
 Haruna who has dissaperd for 7 hours started to move she opend her eyes a bit and the man with the name Kazuki Took her up by the hair...
"You bitch who are you" Kazuki said when Haruna Didn't answer he thorwed her like a doll and her head banged to the containers door...
"She does not seems like a strong person... Kazuki-sama..."
"Yeah i knoow... Not like the girl we raped 1999 Shirakawa Yomi right? Well She was alive in a whole month... She really did want to go home..." Haruna started to move but the man Kazuki dragged her deeper in the container and said "Burn her" Kazuki walked out and the other man took the ligther in and started to pour oil on the container floor and light the lighter and throwed it in and closed the door

1 month after that the police found the container where Haruna died... The killer... Still out there looking for a new offer... Yomi? Well... She exchanged place with Haruna... Next midwinter... A girl was walking home... She heard a vocie say... "help me"....


                                        "End"

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿