7/07/2011

a funny story

“Mommy! Mommy!” two little boys called out to their mother.
I turn around and smiled. Yes, those two little boys are mine. My two year old boys, Rukia and Riko, are memories of my past. A pleasant and blissful past. Ruki, his name always gives me a chill down my back. Ruki, the man that I love. Ruki, the man that gave me these two young and beautiful boys.
My name is Karasu, Raven. I’ve known Ruki for several years now. My first crush, my first love. The man of my children does not know about these boys as we have been apart from each other for so long. How? Well, Let me tell you our story. It all happened a few years back. . .


“Karasu~!”Aoi yelled hugging me
I laughed,”Aoi-kun, get off of me!”
“Come come! I want my loving cousin to meet my band mates!” Aoi said dragging me into a recoring studio.
I laughed once more and followed him. We reached a large recoring room with 4 other men in it. But one stood out, he was short with crazy hair, eyes to melt over and a fire behind his eyes. Aoi pushed open the door and startled everyone.
“Everyone! Meet my favorite cousin Karasu!” Aoi started, “Kar-chan meet Reita out bassist, Uruha the other guitarist, Kai our new drummer and finally out short but amazing singer Ruki!” Aoi joked
Everyone said hi or hello but Ruki which got me down. I waved back and smiled. I sat down and tried not to bother them any further. Aoi gave me a thumbs as they started to record. I watched in amazment and pride of my cousin, I couldn’t help but feel like I was unwanted by Ruki. I shifted in my seat but stoped once Ruki started to sing.
The words that came out of his mouth amazed me as his vocal cords were AMAZING! Such passion and fire, emotions just burted out from his lips. Sure it was music I was not into but wow! The lyrics, the music, everything just went well with each other. Ruki’s small frame did not compare to his large voice! Before I knew it, it felt like I liked him even if her hated me.
“Oh my god! You guys were incredible!” I said hugging every one of them.
“Aw thanks Kar-chan!” Aoi gushed hugging me so much longer.
I pushed my cousin off of me and laughed,” Say, how about I treat all of you guys to ice cream!”
They all cheered but Ruki,” It’s okay Kar-chan, he’s always like that when pretty girl are around,” Uruha teased
I blushed slightly,” That’s not true!” Ruki snapped at him.
I tried to laugh it off but inside my heart broke,” Well, let’s go if you guys are done! I know a great ice cream parlor down the street.” With that, the guys walked out of the room but Ruki paused for a moment.
Ruki then turned to me and glared,” I do not care who is your cousin but I know what you are trying to do.” He snapped at me.
I glared back no matter how much he shattered my heart,” I have no clue on what you think you know but I love my cousin and wouldn’t do anything to hurt him. For someone so short, you have such balls to talk to me like that. You think you know all girls but those girls you must have known in your past must have been such bitches to make you think in such a fucked up way.” I walked passed him after noticing a shocked look on his face.
I didn’t notice that Ruki’s face became red, not because he was embarrassed but it was because I managed to poke at his manliness and hurt it. I stomped over to the guys and Aoi noticed my expression. Which pretty much said: “PISSED OFF”
“What’s wrong Kar-chan?” Aoi asked wrapping his arms around me.
I shook my head and muttered,” Damn midget ticked me off.”
“Ruki did that? Man he must like you a lot!” Reita laughed.
I looked socked for a moment and looked at him,” w-what?! Wow what a great way to come onto a girl! Pisses me off!” this made everyone laugh,” You know, if he just said ‘I like you’ I would have so gone out with him!”
“YOU WOULD!” Ruki said behind all of us.
“Well, Yeah! But now you pissed me off! I don't know if I want to! If you treat me to a nice time tomorrow at 1 in the afternoon I will consider your date!” I growled at him while smirking.
“A-Are you asking me out?” Ruki asked.
“Possibly.” I simply said and walked away with a sway to my walk.
“wow, I’ve never met such a bold woman in my life. Aoi, are you sure she’s Japanese?” Uruha joked.
Aoi hit him on the head,” Of course she is! She’s my blood relative!”
“Good luck with her Ruki,” Reita said patting his best friend on the back.


Years have now past and Ruki and I are in love. Despite the height difference, neither of us cared. We loved each other to no end. Ruki grew to love my boldness and sassiness, I grew I love his grumpy old man comedy. We were a match or so says Aoi. Ruki and I spent time just reading or being in each other’s presence. Ruki’s band made it big a year after I met everyone. I was their luck charm. I would be behind each show watch my love, and my family play their hearts out.
I now see Uruha like an always drunk friend, Reita as a best friend, Kai as a sister or a mother even though he’s got a girlfriend and Aoi like an older brother. Ruki was like my husband even if we aren’t married yet.
“Kar-chan, come over here!” Aoi said jumping up and down.
I laughed and walked over to my cousin,” Yes Aoi?”
“Look! We found a lizard!” Aoi said.
I squealed,” Oh my god! I love lizards! Aw! He’s so cute!”
“He’s small too! Name him!” Aoi giggled with me.
“Oh no, I’m not naming him my boyfriend’s name!” I laughed.
“Aw no fun!” Aoi whined
“What’s no fun?” Ruki said coming into the front door of Aoi and mine apartment.
“She wont name this lizard Uruha and I found today Ruki!” Aoi whined
“Um. . . No, I will not be that Lizards name!” Ruki irked.
I laughed at Aoi and walked over to Ruki and kissed him sweetly on the lips. Ruki left me to talk to Aoi, once he left I doubled over in pain. My left hand moved over where my uterus would be. I bit my lip, should I tell him? I paused and looked out the window. A tear formed, would he leave me if he found out? What would happen to his child?

That very night I was packed up planning on leaving. I knew Ruki wasn’t ready to be a father for fame has just settled into his life. I kept crying as I wrote a simple goodbye note to everyone. America, that is where I am planning on going. I knew friends there that would take me in and already arranged it. I am already 1 month into the pregnancy. 8 more months until our baby will come to life.
I whipped away my tears as I opened my cousin’s door to find him completely knocked out. I walked softly over to him and kissed his forehead and whispered a farewell. I silently closed the door behind me as I hugged my winter coat closer to me. Snow covered every inch of Tokyo giving it a mysterious yet wonderful feel to it. I get into the set of the taxi and was off.
By the time everyone read my notes, I would be off on my way to America. At the airport, I almost broke down as I knew I was leaving my love behind. I was leaving my family behind in Japan for selfish reasons. I know I will hate myself if I leave but it was for the best. I do not think a rock star is ready for a child.


Once in America, my good friend Karin took me in. She was at least 10 years older than me and a 5 year old girl. She was there for me when I went into labor, the very same day the band went on their biggest Asia tour. 12 hours of hard labor I kept thinking about Ruki. I nearly cussed him out and Karin swore he would have heard them even if he was a world apart.
“OH FUCK I SWEAR IF HE WAS HE I WOULD STAB HIM IN HIS BALLS! AHH!!! WHY IS LABOR SO FUCKING HARD?! I WILL KILL HIM AND STAB HIS BALLS WHEN I SEE HIM!” I cursed in the delivery room.
Once the baby was out, the doctor had to say those god horrible words,” I see another head!”
“OH FUCK!” I yelled wanting to strangle Ruki now.
After the child birth, I nearly passed out from pain and cussing Ruki out. Karin stayed by my side the whole time and nearly passed out from laughing at me. I laid in the hospital bed with my two little boys who I named Rukia and Riko. They both had their father’s fiery eyes. But I do hope they don’t get his height!

Two years later, I had a couple of tattoos Ruki and I loved. I a rose tattoo on my calf with a tribal beside it. I also got a tan as Karin and I had more time at the beach since we moved to Florida. Rukia and Riko are now healthy and started to speek. I nearly teared up when both started to walk and talk as I knew their father wasn’t there to watch them grow up.
Karin got me to the side,” I think it’s time for you to go back to Japan Kar-Kar.”
“Bu-“I tried to say.
“I already talked to Aoi, your cousin and you should know the guys really miss you. They said Ruki has become very quiet since you left. Aoi says he still loves you and that everyone was confused on why you left. Now I didn’t tell them about your boys as it is your job as a mother to say so.” Karin said.
I sighed in defeat and nodded,” But can you come with Natalie for a while?”
Karin hugged me,” Of course, I wasn’t planning on letting you go by yourself knowing you would back down!” I nodded.

“Momma!” my two little boys said.
I smiled down at them in my arms,” Yes?”
Their eyes said everything,’ Where are we going?’
I laughed,” We are going to see Dada! Now, it will be a long ride so go to sleep.” I said rocking them. They fell asleep as Karin and Natalie walked over to us.
“Here Kar-Kar, some coffee.” Karin offered me. I thanked her and took it from her. Natalie took both of the boys for me. What a kind and smart 7 year old.
The plane ride was long but luckily neither of my boys woke up as it was a smooth ride. Once we landed, I took my boys out of the plane and got our luggage. Karin helped us as it was hard. Karin hailed for a taxi and got in with me. We got to a hotel and checked in. I set the boys down and sat down next to Karin for tea in the room.
“So tomorrow will be the day. You should go to sleep now for jetlag is kicking in.” Karin said sipping her tea.
I sighed and looked out the window. Snow, it was just like how I left. I do not know how Ruki will act or at least everyone too. Once finishing my tea, I washed up and changed into my pajamas. I then lay in bed with my boys and fell sleep. I fell into a deep sleep of bliss
“Karasu! Get up” Karin said shaking me.
I got up groaning and got my boys ready before I got myself dressed. I wore simple jeans that were baggie and a long sleeve shirt with another shirt on top of it. I put on a double breasted coat[also known as a pea coat]. We walked out of the room with our kids and went on.
“Where are we meeting them?” I asked balancing Riko on my arm and Rukia on my other.
“At Aoi’s apartment.” Karin said walking next to me.
I slightly gulped,” I hope everything goes well.”
“It will!” Karin said patting my head. I smiled slightly gulped and nodded.
We reached a familiar apartment building, we past similar cars. We walked up steps that seemed like forever. We reached the very same door I left out of and never looked back. I took a very deep sigh and finally knocked on the door. Karin squeezed my arm for support. The door finally opened.
“K-Kar-chan?” An older and slightly more matured Aoi opened the door.
I nodded as Karin replied for me,” May we come in?”
Aoi moved aside and let all of us in. 7 year old Natalie greeted Aoi as uncle. As we walked in, we all could see everyone there. Reita, Uruha, Kai and Ruki sat there in disbelief. I nearly stepped back as Ruki stood up and walked near me.
“K-Karasu?” he said nearly in tears.
“R-Ruki.” I stuttered and looked at him.
“W-Why did you leave?” he asked now in front of me, he looked in my arms to Riko and Rukia,” Are they yours?” He continued.
I nodded,” They are yours too.”
Everyone but Karin and Natalie looked shocked, “M-Mine? Is that why you left?” Ruki asked.
I nodded and explained,” When I found out, I was already a month along the pregnancy. I didn’t want you burden any of you guys with my child bearing. I didn’t think you needed anymore stress than you did then. I did not think you needed to be burdened with babies who cry every hour of the night as I know you need your sleep for singing.”
Ruki looked relieved,” Karasu, you should have told me you were pregnant! You know that day of that night you left, I was talking to Aoi because I wanted to propose to you! Karasu, I love you so much.”
Karin laughed making everyone look at her,” S-Sorry ha ha but I keep thinking of that night when Kar-Kar was in labor!”
I looked at her in panic,” Don't you are say it!”
She laughed more, “What did she say?” Aoi asked now curious.
“S-She said ‘OH FUCK I SWEAR IF HE WAS HERE I WOULD STAB HIM IN HIS BALLS! AHH!!! WHY IS LABOR SO FUCKING HARD?! I WILL KILL HIM AND STAB HIS BALLS WHEN I SEE HIM!’ ha ha ha” Karin cracked up.
I paled a bit as everyone else laughed but Ruki. He looked like he wanted to hide from me,” No! Shut Up Karin! I didn’t mean it! I mean come on! I was going through labor! I was going crazy as the Doctors gave me drugs!” I yelled at her.
“W-What!? “ Ruki asked hiding his privates.
“I-I don't want to do it anymore!” I tried to explain.
After a few more minutes of laughter and trying to explain everything, it died down. Ruki took Riko from me and became a fatherly figure for them at in instant. I didn’t think Ruki would adjust so fast. Ruki somehow was never mad at me for leaving him as he understood me.

“Mom! Get Rukia ready for school!” Riko yelled from upstairs of the house.
I sighed and laughed, our boys grew up so fast,” I’ll get him up Karasu.” Ruki said kissing me on my forehead,” I don't want you to get too stressed out especially with our new baby girl on the way.” Ruki said rubbing my swollen belly.
I nodded and kissed him on the lips. I hummed softly watching Ruki walk upstairs to get our now 12 year old Rukia up. I started to chuckle as I hear Ruki yell some curse words as well as a few clanking noises. The typical antics boys would do. I rubbed my belly feeling our baby girl kick in my stomach. I paused and looked at my ring, silver with a simple design on it. Ruki proposed only a month after being back in Japan.
The band is still together and still strong. Ruki quit smoking as he knew it was bad for the children. But those were hell of a long month for both of us. We still drive each other crazy yet somehow still love each other very much. When we finally got married 9 years ago, I was surprised that all of the GazettE fans gave us gifts, they were really nice. But no-
“RUKI! GET THE BAGS! I’M GOING INTO LABOR!” I yelled making Ruki and the boys run down.
The boys had an ‘oh-ewww’ face on as well as Ruki did,” GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE AND HELP ME!” I snapped
“Karin was right, you get a little cranky when you go into labor!” Ruki whined helping me up.
“I swear to god Ruki, I will chop off your balls if you do not listen to me!” I growled making Ruki gulp.

The End
















Credits goes to:  DaiSuDarKra
I don't own something i just posted it here so i can re-read it without turning my whole internet upside down (My lazyness)
Oh! And (I don't know the name so i'll just use your username) DaiSuDarKra-san... YOU ARE AWSOOOME~ LOVE YOU!!! YOU ARE ONE OF THE MOST FUNNIEST PERSON WHO WRITES STORIES THAT I LOOOOVE~ (not in a lesbian way o.O) Thumps up for her! right? XD

1 件のコメント: