12/01/2012

December 1: Day one

"Standing still in winter"

So i was thinking about bloging everyday untill the 31 of December with a meaning everyday ^-^
Today is "Standing still in Winter" You know Shunkashuutou by Alice Nine? yeah! xD "fuyu ni tachi tsukusu" That meaning! Yesh! XD I mean the song really make me think of myself somehow... ._. 
Well... I REmember in my old school most time of the winter i stood still outside the door most of the time... I don't actually know why i stood still but ^-^ I think i was lost... so lost that walking around was hard...Even though i ran around sometimes with my friend. 

I Remember that in winter to spring... There was so much fight between me and my friends p(´⌒`。q)

But nowdays i feel lots better... Oh well!! What will you do for christmas? I'm going to spend time with my family! xD or just mom~ (☆´3`) 

See you tomorrow! 
\(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿