3/22/2013

Hide and Seeker

"When i was off searching for you after i counted to ten. I realized you've been gone to long.
THe Hide and seek game started without us beging counted. I saw the door to our heart. I knocked but there were no answer. 
"Can you come out now?" I called out to you no answer were found. 
I opened the door and a looong looong way were ahead of me. 
I fell into darkness... I only wanted to meet you again... What scared you at that time? What are you afraid of?
Hide-and-Seek is a game we play with out true feeling's that's what i've been told of you. 
You're hiding again... When i found you, you flew away into the darkness... "You really need to hide deep deep down in our heart?" I asked knowing you won't answer..

I just want to see you again. The truth leaked out of my mouth: "I'm scared, I'm afraid" Seeking the truth out of you, i got to know my own pain... 
Can you please come out now? 
...........................................................................
.....The lost side of me.....     

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿