9/25/2013

Deperat? No!

....

Now.. When i look at my old post.. besides that i think it's pretty weird, bad grammar (which hasn't really changed) i think it is pretty mcuh really desperate.

i wonder why at that time i was so desperate? i think i thought i was lonley? 

probably... but now it's not like that... i think because that even thught the relathionship is fake... even thought it's fake i'm okay with it... it doesn't have to be real as long as it is funny.

it's like lying to yourself. 

well it couldn't be helped... I was a kid back then... I didn't think further then me as an induvidual (spelling?) person. I think now i just see things from a wider point of view.

Even thought through a day, a month, a year or a decade even if it's fake... i'm okay... that makes it pretty mcuh easier to say good bye right?

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿