4/21/2014

SHARK ep.10 Japanese Drama Quotes


"I want to know the reason why this person is opposed to it, I want to know what's wrong about us." Mizuki

"We won't know untill we try" Ichika

"how many walls are we going to crash into? How many more times are we going to fall? How many more times do we have to stand again? Our wounds are only getting bigger and bigger." Mizuki

"Music is not money!" Mizuki

"Why did you hide this for so long? Is it because Kazuki wrote these lyrics for Ichika?" Kenzo

"If we sing these lyrics, Ichika will never be able to forget about Kazuki, right? I want her to move forward" Kai

"And you think you can move forward when you're actually always hiding?" Kenzo

"It's not fine! You're the leader, aren't you?! Why are you so helpless? Your role is to guide SHARK! Besides... What about your own feelings? If you always feel sorry for Kazuki, You will never be able to confess to Ichika." Kenzo

"I'm not the same anymore!" Mizuki

"There's one thing ireally want to apologize to Kazuki-kun. I know it's impossible, but my feelings are..." Ichika

"You can't live with regret forever!" Mizuki

"I Know but, I can't erase these feelings. I guess i have no choice but to live with them, right?" Ichika

"Don't say such things!" Mizuki

"Why did you hide this for so long? I don't want your apology, I want to know why! Say something!" Teppei

"That's not even a reason! Why did you even hide this from us?! We're friends, aren't we? So why did you stay silent?!" Teppei

"It was painful for Kai. He had kept everything for himself. He is the one who has sufferd the most!" Kenzo

"I'm really sorry! But... I've finally found the answer. I also want to move forward!" Kai

"This is the last thing Kazuki-san left behind him. Let's give this to ichika!" Ayumu

"If you think it's good, then say it!" Kenzo

"Of course! Don't chicken out now! I can't go. Last time, I didn't know what to say. You know, you will never win against that Kazuki guy. You're like me who will never win against Shinobu. Keep that in mind and go tell her! It should make you feel a little bit better" Mizuki

"All this time, I knew you were suffering, and i knew this songcould help you but i kept it hidden. I did that because I always wanted to help you, IchikaI knew i couldn't but i didn't want to admit it. I apologize for staying silencefor so long" Kai

"We all desperatly want things that we can't have. And we're fighting so that we get them someday" Mizuki

"Even if we're feeling down, we have no other choice but to move forward. All we can do is believe in ourself" Mizuki

"If not now, then when?" Kai
"Well... While I'm still alive?" Kazuki

"In the end, I will never win against him. We can't even fight each other anymore. He is so unfair." Kai

"To win? Kai, don't you think you've already won? I mean you're alive now right? You're alive, so you won a point! If you live your life the fullest, you will never be a loser." Shop keper

"He is really awsome... But someday, I will be better than him. It's not impossible. Because we're both alive." Mizuki




My thoughts;

Owww! This is the almost last episode! *sobs*
For me in this episode i cried without knowing! I think it's somehow poor Kai... An unrequired love! Buhuhu!

Poor Kazuki wasn't able to say his feelings to Ichika! That's why if you like someone say it now!
But It's more painful for Kai... He is alive yet he can't confess to her... It's like being alive but at the same time not, You're alive but not living...

Well... There is a Season two right? My hooney Yassu is going to be in there! And my dear Musuko Genki too! Höhö!
But the plot is completly diffrent!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿