10/22/2012

My School

My School

Haii haii~  It has been a loooong looong time haven't it?! XD 
I've been so buuusy with school so i forgot but now i have some DAMn time's to update! So...
here is some picture because i'm too lazy to write xD 


 I was on my way to school and thought "this look so beautiful!! " and i took a picture xD Ya like?!

I was on Religion lesson.. was kinda bored so XP

I need to run up stairs to spanish~ but still fuun~  xD

I was outside my Swedish classroom at friend time~ it was raining

inside my swedish classroom ~

I was on my way to school and took the picture~ xD






At "Hällen" with my class   ~ 


After eating lucnh our teacher gave us this XD







 This 3 shoes is sooo lovely ~ xD I really really like them~







And yesterday i also tried Visual kei hairstyle~

Front 





And here is the back ~




What ya think?!  Nice?! XD i dunno first time i actually try~

Well all from today!! (An cafe is baaack~ xD )


//MiYuki~




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿