10/27/2012

Someday

"Someday"

Someday, sometimes i feel so weak... That even standing seems so hard... 
Breathing seems so hard... Even talking was hard... Nothing was good... Everything was so dark..
But isn't life like this? I ask myself... I couldn't answer... Even moving forward was painful...
 Someday i look up to the sky and i even forget how to fly... I forgot how to dream... I even forgot my own dream... 

"Standing still in winter"  
Everytime i go to school... under the cold winter... I always stop and look around... 

"Spring that gently strokes the ear" 
When the srping times come it gently stroke my ear... Walking my way to school... dreams start to blossom again... Hope and new dreams start to come... It gently, gently strokes the ear... and let us have some hope.... 

"Summers warm breeze"
Summers warm breeze have such a wonderful feeling... everything have blossom out so beautiful... 
dreams and hope have blossom and people feel abit warm inside...

"Fall dyed the leaves colour" 
Fall when everything are getting darker... But sometimes it make us feel some weird warmth inside us... Dreams disappear and fall gently to the ground on a road way... 

 
If There wasn't a new tomorrow now i can speak my heart out... EVen my dream look so fun in others eyes i'll still try to make it come true! sometiems you feel so lonely but when you're there.. its should be beautiful...


"Searching for the answer in Winter"
If there was an answer for me how to walk... Go on the faster way... but have a chance to slip.. or take the other long but safe way...

 "New dreams come along the spring"
 The new dreams start to pop up on the trees around us... Nothing look the same anymore... 

"Dreamed that blossomed in Summer"
The new dreams that blossom in summer... Nothing feels the same... Something is gone... New dreams.. Old dreams... New hope... Old hope... 

"Searching and passiong around in autuum"
Searching for the answer in autuums dyed colour and trees... 


People walk around only thinking about themself and don't care if they are killing someone without even knowing it... 

"Kill me gently and forget me for me... There is nothing else left to me to believe" 

//Kenichi MiYuki











0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿