1/30/2014

Shitsuren Chocolatier ep 2 Quotes

"It's that person who was always giving me inspirations, after all." Souta 

"To the person you love, you hold deeper feelings." Souta


"I've been in love with him since then. It's so strange. I wonder why. Since we fell in love in an instant, it would be great if we could forget an instant too" Erena Kato

"Back in the taxi when Shouta-kun held my hand, I felt really happy. Because I totally understand Souta-kuns feelings. A one sided love is really lonely right? Even if you have friends, and your work is going well, when you think about that. you suddenly feel like you're all alone. I felt like if I was with Souta-kun, I could share that feeling. I thought i woulnd't be so lonely" Erena Kato

"But i don't know when i can meet that person again. Even if i meet him, I don't know if he'll like me. It might be impossible for my whole life. But i may not be able to forget him either. Doea that mean I have to always think of that person and never be with someone else? Do I have to never be in contact with anyone else, and live by myself forever?" Erena Kato

"The person I love isn't going to change either, that's why it's fine. I can't do it with someone who's going to have misunderstandings about it. " Erena Kato


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿