6/02/2011

NO more Videos!!!

Whoa!! 

Hey!!

So NO more videos!!! Beacus I think this month i have to much videos and is not so good i think i goona have just to much.

OH!! This time i don't write about manga and anime at all so.....so.....so.......Bleach 
Bleach is about Ichigo  Kurusaki how...how OHH I'm so lazy!!!


Ok I goona try to writ somethink realy long to day. I goona talk about my day!!! WOW


My day is boring but let's start. I star the morning to eat berakfast (that is true breakfast is the most importent  food in the day you must eat breakfast every day beacus u goona have MORE POWER to daily survival the school whit out that u goona sleep :P HA HA)
and then i go to school at 08:04 am "We" all talk haha My teacher talk about this and some another day like marathon, picknick and the school end not end end like term end oh is note goona be good that al that guys how is at 6 and goona go to the 7 and my old best friend goona lev this school she is 1998 i'm 1999 so...
But whatever  I don't realy care just kidding but the we have break and we coming back at 10:30 am and then talk more after that we have lunch in 30 min we all eat spagetti and meatballs :) 

It was sooo good to eat that after all talking then we have some break again in 20 min :( but how ever 





I don't have more to writ but have a nice SUMMER HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!!!



                                                       // A.M

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿