6/21/2011

Story 2

OK!!!
HI!!! That story i wasent done so now i gonna.....yeah you now what i mean ;P
                               
                                                             Chapert:1
                                                            2 to the end term!!
....At like 08:30 pm i think "Wtf?! I don't want to sleep, don't want to eat and don't want to this term goona have a end..." Then my mom said "how are you honey?? are that somethink you want to tell me??" whit a gentle voice.
I could not sleep but i most...at that time it was like 12:00:00 am.
When i wake up it's was like about 08:55 am the school start at like 10.00 am When i came to school i see my friends Jessika and Ophelia they are like twins not like face like clothes...
 
 
I most go now my mother want that i goona help her whit the kitchen we are cleaning our house ;p boring but most help bye bye...hehe ,: (
OH AND THIS WEEK SONG IS... CALIFORNIA KING BED BY RIHANNA!!!! WOW!!!!
                                                               // A.M







'

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿