6/19/2011

A Shopping day

HI!!! and HELLO!!! Everyone!!!!
Yesterday i have so much fun whit my firend Jessika even when we goona meat is was a lite bit weird  beacus i hear that seh say the bus stop at " Karpen" but actually she said " Ica" but what ever.

But it was sooo funny we eat at " burger king" Buy a lots of think actually not a "lot" But who cares note me haha:D and the story i'm a bit late but hope  u guys like it!!! :D

                                                                Chapter:1 
                                                      1 day to the end of the term!!!!
A shiny day at Jun 13 a monday I wake up feel like i goona cry but i don't want to cry. My mother said " Wake up honey!!!! To day is the marathon" Whit a smile.
After that when i put clothes on me my mother came into my room and said "Honey waht are you want to eat to day?? beacus I goona go and buy a lots of think and what time are you goona go home??" I said "Like about 02:00 pm What??" My mother said " Ok! Beacus i think i goona go to a friend after that i buy all thinks i goona come back home at like about 03:30 pm ok?!?!
Whit a lite voice of me " mmm...." I open the door and just think i don't want to this term goona have a ending. But it most yeah i can't do somethink about that...I eat my breakfast fast and then Said " byebye!!!" and then when i closed the door and turnd around and think " I DON'T want to go to school just want be at home and cry but i can't"...,after that when the elevator came my mother open the door and give me a hug and said "SORRY!! that i can't see when you run this time" She said that like she goona cry and i said " It's ok you most go and buy a lots of think and it's note your fault".

When i've ben in school our teacher came in and say a lots importent think and gave everyone in the fifth grade a snow whit ribbon and fours a poo brown ribbon and said " Good Luck" Whit a big smile :D
And a think that i forgot to say in my school now we have like 1-2 in a classroom and yeah you now what are it's goona came after that.
But what ever back to the story!!
After that we all in the school must go down to the football ground and then we start the marathon younges firs and then up like this 1 2 3 4 5 and 6.
I run actually we go whit a friend but yeah...we tow don't really want to run haha :P
We are the lazy friends after that we eat and then we see when the teacher play football whit everyone in the sixth grade and they play more than that but i'm don't want to write it and when i came back at home like what i think " I'm alone and my friend Jessika Go whit me to the hair salon and booken a time to cute my hair short whit a bangs and after that i came home called my mother and she said " Ok then i now wher you are" At like 03:00 pm when i goona cut my hair my mother came like runing frome somethink or to somethink but in that time i think to somethink is...yeah me of course haha.
It's take like about 1 hour and 6 min but when he was don whit my hair i think that it's look cool but when i goona go to the supper market and buy a comic book i think " OH NO!!! i forgot that i goona take some flower bewacus i'm a flower-host.
                                                                                                                                                 

When i'm at home i think "Wtf?!?! I hate to forget somethink but what ever and then i sing like Take a bow, California king bed, firework, fireflies, and more than that.....
                                                                                                      page: 1
                                                                                                                                        
Thanks for reading this story but i'm note done whit this story:)
And thanks again Jessika for the beatyful day!!! And next time if we can go and shopping together can try to it on " taco bar???" 




                    // A LOTS OF HUG AND KISSES A.M :D









0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿