7/02/2011

A New month

HEY!!! Yeah!!!! It's not comfortable whit a new month?? HAHA For me it is :)
YEAH for like 2 days ago i go and shopping whit my mother in the city :D and she said that she goona show me somethink and it was a like emo clothes shop i said "never i goona go in ther!!" My mother ask why then is said like this "I don't think i fit in there you now although I have been  black on all myclothes does not mean I'm emo" But she said that we can just see what they have    if you some day want to buy and actually i buy a skirt haha but it was so cool ther inside like just black and i love it!!!!

But the story i don't have so much time to think what i goona write but i have a video that i want to show you guys hihi so let's see it HEHE oh and do somebody now what 4 july it's a day i just wonder?! 
                                                    
                                                       BYE BYE!!! // A.M
                                                                                 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿