8/27/2011

The gazette

How many of the same scars did we get since we met?
How much have we help each other
I want you to tell only me and just me when your hurting instead of anyone else
The truth is burned into my eyes
What are you thinking..what are you thinking my dear..?immobilized by silence....
...I don't need a reason if i only get you back..no reason at all....
How much more then me, how was left behind...
had you who became nothing suffered??
Altough i haven't start anything,
Altough i haven't told you yet...Where to?
Open your beautiful eyes...and please tell me it was a lie...and looking at me and show me your beautiful smile...my dear my dear why you don't smile anymore...?
Why everytime i see you, you just cry...? Pleas tell me tell me why, how it hurt you who is doing that to you...pleas i want to see your smile...your beautiful smile...
Where shall we go tomorrow?? If you wish...i will go every where whit you...untill the end of the time....
Why!...Why! you always run away...The more i love you...
You run away...and leave me alone....
I can't reach you, i can't reach you..Altough i finally find you...
Everything i hold back overflows...and spills over as tears....
The words I could never tell you...I'll sing them now and here...I LOVE YOU...it's not just a word...i mean it....
...
I loved you more then everyone...but you still leave me here alone...
Aishiteru,Aishiteru....
The moment we have together is still the same...nothink have chance..i wait for you to come back....I'm always waiting for you...
Although i know better...even now i can see you come to me and hugs me...
I wonder if you will come back tomorrow
...
 
I repeated it for a long time...i'm sorry i make you cry for a long time...i most have hurt you...now i still can not move..Why is it so painful to touch you?...I think it is becaouse i was afraid...of making the same misstake...and losing you...my love...you hold my hand whit out ask anythink why dear why i have hurt you but why are you still whit me??...are you out frome your mind i have hurt you why u not leaving me like everyone else??...
Rose,Rose,Rose..the rose is die in my hand, you have no tears tonight It makes me happy now can i leave you whit out to hurt you...
I now someone here that have here the gazette most now this one^^

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿