8/27/2011

My love

You...my dear why are you hurting me time to time...?

Are I mean somethink to you at all...?

You standing next to me and ask..."Why are you crying?"...you...the one i LOVE...you...the one that hurt me...you...that kill me inside and out...why are you still hurt me even you now that...why?

I have LOVE you since we met in first time...i still LOVE you to who you are and not what you are...but you leave me alone...time to time...you still leave me to standing in the house we live togheter that the good, hurt, painful and lovley moment...we have...we support each other....when someone of us get sad....but still leave me...why dear why??....I still LOVE you...and goona LOVE you forever...untill i die...


You said to me in that time..."I'm always yours"  but still leave me...sometimes i think you love me or not...? can you please answer me that??.....you still standing there and smile....but inside you hurt right...??

I want you to now that i am always on your side and that never goona chance....


You are always in my dream why??....maybe...becaouse we live togheter and sleep next to each other...you always have a place in my heart...

My love is still the same no one is better then you...but that one that take care of me...why it's not you but are my closly friend??....Before i mer you she said to me..."Let me take care of you, just call me when you want to have help or somethink 24 hours it's okay^^"

In that time i didn't now what she mean but now i understand... i will say thank you my friend...untill now i understand you how you fell...i have hurt you to...my friend forgive me...my love hope you don't hurt youself...


This is what i call real love^^ Love is beatuful but at the same time it hurt much someone make someone else to die in there hand that was: Rose,Rose,Rose..the rose is die in my hand...you have no tears to night now can i leave you whit out to hurt you....phuhuhu!!!!!!!




                                                Bye bye!! i gotta go now goona chat whit my Lovley best friend^^
                                                       //A.M











0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿