2/20/2012

My dad is a superstar (Toshiya from Dir en grey) - What about this time? (3)

That is the dress Akane want to have when she still was with Kaito.
"Ah! Akane-kun! How are you?! It's a pleasure to meet ya again! Are ya going to take Shinya with ya today?" Asusa asked Akane with a big smile.
"Oh! Ahahah! And you are?" Akane said looking confused to Asusa. "Kyaaa!! You already forget me?! How mean isnt' that?!" Asusa said shaking Akane's shoulder's, Akane just laughed then at least she said while laughing like crazy
 "Ahahahahahah!! Y-You!! Ahahahah!! T-The face you mad is just to funny!! Mwahahahah!! I was just joking neh! You're Kitade Asusa, Right?" Asusa just stared at Akane with her mouth made an 'o' Mitsuru and Kaito was giggle in the bakground.
"Oh! That was mean!! i thought you would already forget me!" Asusa said then pouts at Akane. "They look like they've known each other since 5th-6th grade!" Mitsuru Said pissed of, because she was kind of jealouse on Asusa that make Akane laugh
~ ** ~  In Akane's mine:
Wooow!! I never thougt that Asusa is such a funny person kind of a rich girl that pretend to look like a kidd! But... I Think i've fallen for her! Her Amazing smile! How cute... Her long dyed hair... Her laugh and how she pouts!... Wait, wait, wait!!!! Even I'm Bi but!!... No!!! She don't feel the same way!! Wait!!?? Do i love her?! or are it just that i like her?!?... Well... For now just see what happend... Do i gonna love her? or am i just pretending to?... Omg! How awful! This is going bad even i don't love her!!...

~ ** ~   In Asusa's mine:
Kawaii!!!~~ <3 Kawaii, Kawaii!!! It's all the word i can find for Akane-chan!! She is soo HANDSOME!!! If she was i guy i would like really really fall for her!! Her hand is soo smoth!! Oh! how i like her! Wait!! Am i in love with a girl?!?! No it can't be true!! How can it be so?!?! Well... Now just pretending not to care that i love her or not... just enjoy the time and take it as well as a memori to remember before... Well... How fun will it be to be friend with someone like Akane-chan? Who knows what the future will play with us!! You can only imagination the future, but hten it's up to you if your going to make it come true or not... BEcause when i was a kidd... I want to be a hero! help everyone!... But untill now i understand... It can come true!... Everyone can be a hero! Sometimes someone just get into a hero!... Like i want to inspire people in music!... I write text that would inspire people why to live, why to love... And one day i'm going to fly abow this blue blue sky! free as i am...


~ ** ~    In Mitsuru's mine:
I never thougt i would be this jealous because someone else that isn't me make her laugh and have fun like this! Am i pretending to make some moves now? Why? Why can't Akane-senpai see how i feel for her! I want that she give me that kind of joke! I want that Akane is going too have fun with me too!! I feell wothless now... Just because of that damn Asusa! How dare she touch Akane-senpai like that!
Even i have never touch Akane-senpai like that!! I dunno!! What am i feeling for Akane-senpai?! Before in the early life of mine and Akane... I was always with Akane since i know her... Never let someone hurt her!! Because Akane-senpai is truly not that strong! She can get milions of shit! but not even her can stand with so much! I miss the old times!...
How long will i still pretending like i don't like Akane?... What a loser i am...


~ ** ~     In Kaito's mine:
Hope Akane dosen't make my Asusa to fall for her! Even Akane is strog but she still have a weak point... she is still a human.... Untill she doesn't get into that demon!That night... I will never foget it!!
Am i the only one that doesn't care about how myself feel? pretending like not to care about someone... and get left behind... What a pleasure.... How bad can it be?


*Real life*

"Well... are we going to go now? Because i think everyone is there but not us... Come we go!" Mitsuru said while going to the school's ruff top.
"How pissed of can you be?" Kaito said when he was running to Mitsuru. "I Dunno can't you just shut up for a min?" mitsuru said and walked faster. "Why would i shut up?" Kaito said with a grin behinde Mitsuru. "Because you would really do me a favor!" Mitsuru almost screamed it up then start to run to the school, when....

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿