2/29/2012

My dad is a superstar (Toshiya from Dir en grey) - Everyone's past... (7)

Shou just came in to the little room and saw the unknown girl pointed at her and yelled out. "You! What's your name? Tell me! I haven't forget you yet! So pleas tell me! How can you know me this good?"
The unknown girl or yuri that is her nickname laughed and said "If you already forget me then you're so BAKA!"
Nao came out from restroom and looked like he was really angry at someone... "Shou! Nao! Hiroto!... I Gonna tell ya everyone's past!... So listen!" Yuri said cold.


"Akane's past:
Well... When she was 5 she lost her dad... He died because of an heartattack... And 3 year's ago she lost her mom too... In an car accident...
A Car came from nowhere and crocked into Akane's mom's car... No one in the both car did survive... No one but... Me... I was in Akane's mom car... We were going to suprise Akane on her birthday... With a lot of stuff... And the car came from nowhere... like i said no one did survive... Even me..." Yuri looked said... Then Hiroto said "How could you say that even you didn't survive when you are telling us this?"
"I lost my mind... They said that i don't want to remember... so for now... I just want to be unknown... But some pecies of my memorie have come back... and i didn't speak for a while when i was awake in the hospital... I've just heard how i am... They said that my name was... Akira... Matsumoto Akira... They said that i'm 23... but i feel like im 14..." Yuri get quite... then said "Move to next person!...."

"Hauko's and Mitsuru's past:
When Mitsuru where born... Her Mom and Dad was still togheter happy... Haruko got really happy when Mitsuru where born... And gave her the name Mitsuru... Because she said she know that Mitsuru will growing up fast... And will understand everything... And When Mitsuru was 5 Haruko was 15... Her dad get drunk and beat up her mom and Haruko... Mitsuru was in the wardrobe saw everything... but couldn't do anything... Her dad leave the home... and never came back... That's why Mitsuru don't really trust boy... And Haruko most take care of Mitsuru and her mom... Haruko thought that she got to graudnation university... and get a really good job... but her mom died when Haruko was 20... and Mitsuru was just 10... They live in a little flat near Shinjuku... For now... Mitsuru and Haruko do the same thing... Mitsuru go to school and working part time in a super market... Haruko work part time at an resturang and a clothes store... and are study to be a doctor... " Akira said looking at Mitsuru... "And when i first got to know Haruko and Mitsuru was when Haruko was senpai at my school... I always follow her.. and have fun... when she know that she got an little sister she said to me "I've got an sister her name is Mitsuru! Doesn't you think she is cute?" and yes... I always think she is cute...and the day after her dad beat her mom and sister... Haruko ask me if i could take care of her... I sadi yes and Mitsuru... When she came to me she said "I Don't like boy's..." and she looked at my brother..." Akira said... "Wait! Akira?! Matsumoto? Matsumoto Akira? Matsumoto Takanori?! You're Ruki's little sister?!" Nao, Hiroto and Shou said... "No... I'm just there foster daughter... Not real..." Akira said cold...
"I said that "I will always protect you my princess... untill... the world end's... untill you have fine the one for you... and only you..." andi kissed her hand like you saw Hiroto... Well... That's all about everyone's old past..." Akira said looking at Mitsuru again and took Mitsuru's hand in her hand and closed her eye's...
A tear falled down from Akira's eye... Nao went to Akira wiped her tears away and let her cry into his lap... It was quite... everything just stoped... It feelt liike the time is stop going... They could just hear Akira crying into Nao's lap... but nothing more...

With Die and Haruko:
"I'm a loser Die! I'm sorry! I don't know what to do anymore!" Haurko cried into Die's warm lap...
Die and Haruko would make a good couple... Everyone... Even Alice Nine... But not Shou... They got to know each other on a super market... They talked and talked... Both falled in love with each other... But then Dir en grey where going on a tour for a long time so they couldn't meet... but when they got to meet each other once again... Both love each other just like brother that take care of his little sister... But...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿