2/27/2012

My dad is a superstar (Toshiya from Dir en grey) - A Cover band? (5)

MitruRuHaru was the band name! The band name came from all the members! 
Mitsu on drumms, Ru on bass and Haru on vocal!... But they still haven't find a guitar player! 

"Eh?!... Arigatoo i think... Oh! Tora! This is what you want me to get for you when i was in Osaka, right?" Haruko said while looking in her bag after the little black box. Everyone looked curious on what Haruko took out of her bag... Saga almost screamed out "Wait?! Tora! Are you going to marry someone?! Are you going to marry Haruko-chan?!? You make her pregnent?!? So you gotta marry her?! Oww!! Tora! How dare you even to touch my little angel?!" Shou just stared at Haruko that was giggle about what Saga said. 
"Then How dare you think that i gonna make Haruko pregnent? She just do a favor to me. Doesn't you dear?" Tora said annoying on Saga and go to Haruko and take his arm aroung her waist. Shou get mad and just ran out the hospital without saying a word...

~ ** ~    In Shou's mind:
How dare Tora touch Haruko like that?! Everyone knows that i Love Haruko! But they still pretending not to even care about how i gonna feel!
Oh! If i just get a chance to say what i feel for her! What a loser i am!  "You know that you got much chance? You got the chance to say to her all the time when both of you meet. But you! Both of you! No one pretending like they care because they want to make you say that you really love her! Baka! Shou you're so Baka, Baka, Baka! Do you want me to say it one more time?! That you are BAKA!!!" A girly voice said behind me... Who is it? Her voice is quite familiar!... Who is this? 
I Turned around and faced a very cute girl... I remember her! "K-Kiyoshi!! Fukuda Kiyoshi?! From 9th grade? Class 9a? Are that you?!" I remember her! Someone like her it's hard to forget! You'll never forget you first love! But it was long time ago now... Wait?! If i'm not wrong! Does she have a ring on her left side hand?! Oh! Yes! of course she is marry! I Forgot! Haha!! Lucky Man that got her!... "Shou? SHou? SHOU!!! Are you there?! Do you pretending not to hear me or what?!" Kiyoshi screamed in my ear. 
"Oh! Sorry! I was just thinking about something! What did you say?" I think she said yes that she is Fukuda Kiyoshi... But i'm not sure... "I said yes I am Fukuda Kiyoshi! or actually Watanabe Kiyoshi! Oh! Well! Shou-kun! If you dont mind i gotta go now!! Rin and Kyo is waitning! ja ne!" She said... she didn't even wait for me to say something... Well her kidd is waiting... Now i can just see her back fade away slowly... I'm not gonna be like this! I Gonna tell Haruko what i feel for her! Yepp!! Now or never!! I don't want to lose someone o love once again!!.

~ ** ~    Normall pov:

"Where is Shou?" Haruko said looking around. "Why don't you tell him how you feel? Haruko? Stop pretending to not care! WE all know you LOVE Shou! Why don't you just ask him?" Tora said and looked said at Haruko. "I know but-" Haruko said but get cuted of by Saga. " Playing to not care isn't that fun... I know it! Because i lose a girl i love by doing like that! So just stop playing to not care! and ask him.... all i can say for you!-" Saga got cuted of by Nao that said cold " Haruko *Look seriously* If you don't ask now it will be to late! I hope you understand!" then nao started to go to the lift.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿