10/16/2011

Before Everything ends

"Before I die let me enjoy my life...
Before everything disappers from me...let me do what i want without you saying:
 "Well it's your problem after all"...
The Rain that falls algon with the tears...It's seems like it's continuing forever...The rain that is falling down to earth...down on my cheek...
When i think everythink is gonna be good...you just came and destroyed everything in a second...
I close my eyes...disapper...want everyone...to disapper...fade...die...just go away from me...
I want to be free...i want to see...the light in the dark...the night is crying, crying!!...
I don't want to remember anything...i don't even want to think with open eyes...
Let me die in peace...if you know what peace is...
Let me hear my own voice that is screaming out because it hurts!...Let me see the sunrise before i decay!
The rain enjoy me when i cry...it enjoys me fading away...and disapper....
I keep it in my heart...
I see a sunrise everyday but still can't feel it's warmth...i slowly put my hand on my chest and exhale...hear the little heartbeat that is crying inside without someone noticingit...
Even the colour ful day seems to be good but..no..it's not...Please let me choose my own way
Let me...let me...let me...let me cry before i decide to end this littel heartbeat in the rain!!!...Only a little cut and everythink will be good...
....Just one in a million people disapper....the little heartbeat...no one care...it's just one in a million...of heartbeats...why can everyone still breath??...say that they haven't done something wrong to me?!?!...They still have a mouth to say that!!!...
See me fade...make them feel good...see me die make they unhappy...why??...of coz...they like to hurt me...it's good for they to see me die...without me thay can't go so far...
"Stop Crying!!!"...I told myself many times...but i can't...i want to scream...want to scream out everything i want to say....
The knife that is coming in to me...i love it...love it really much...see the blood dripping down...from my heart....i feel it with my cold hans...when it touch the warm red blood...
It feels like everythings gonna disapper right infront of my eyes...everything...i don't know what the word "Forgive" is meaning...when i hate someone...i hate...and never gonna forgive that person...
When  you hate...it means you never gonna forget what they have done to you...you can forgive them...but they are going to do the same when they get the chance...
When you say you quit it means you never can get it back!...
When you say that...you don't get a choice anymore...don't ask me again...this time i won't answer you again...



"Lets talk when i don't hate you as much as now...let me hear you scream my name to come back to you again...but i know i won't fall again...i knew you was just the rain...i know you just enjoy me when i fade..and disapper...it's semms like you really like to see everyone around you fade...
i don't remember that day when you slowly said "i'm sorry"...i don't even remember my own name...i don't remember how i look like...i don't remember when you grasping my hand...and say in the ambulance..."Everything it's gonna be good...you and you sis is gonna survive this without any problem...she is okay and you too..."
I knew...you lied...when you hold my hand...i know when someone is lying to me...i'm not stupid...just don't want to say that you lie...i want you to say that on your own!!...
Don't think i make myself look like a fool just so everyone's gonna laugh at me...i want everyone to notice me...it was stupid of me...well...now i get back what i deserve!...."

My last word: The roses dies in the rain...
 




                                                                   //A.M

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿