10/09/2011

Long day in the city...

Hey!...to day i'm so freaking tired!!!...walk in hours in the city hehe...
Haruhi.-slap me on my face- WAke up!!!!
Me:Nani?...
Haruhi:Ogenki desuka??
Me:..Genki des, anatawa?
Haruhi:Gd!!..R u sure that you r okay?? it's seems like you gonna die!!
Mikuru:  Izza-Chan seems to be sick!! - touch my 4head-
Yuki:Let me help her -kick my head- 
Me:Ahhh!!! What was that good for??
Yuki:Nothink *Cold voice*
Mikuru:Your alright Izza-chan??
Me:What do u think??
Haruhi:HAHA!!! World rule!!
Me:I think i know who is was that make me so sick xP Haruhi that was you!!!
Haruhi:Well i'm srry! -Bubble face-
Me:-Smiles gently- Daijobu...
Kyo:Do you see Haruhi? Soon you will kill her!!
Me: -Blush- Thx Kyo!
Kyo: -Smiles-...umm...you welcome...I-Intira-Chan
Me:If you want you can call me In-Chan...^_^ 
Haruhi:Well!! Izza-Chan is better now so let go and eat ice-cream!!
Me:You kidding!! -Fall down-
Mikuru & Yuki:Take it easy! -Help me up on my feet-
Kyo:HARUHI!!! ARE YOU CRAZY?!?! I THINK SHE GONNA DIE SOON BECAOUSE OF YOU!!
Haruhi:Soukka...temo...she is alive now so it's okay!! ^_^ *still want to eat ice-cream*
Koizumi:Well you guys can go i will take care of Intira-Kun -Smiles-
Me:...T-Thx Koizumi...but it's okay...-sitting down on the chair-
Koizumi:NO! -Stands up- Ok now you guys buy some ice-cream now!! 
Yuki:Koizumi...Take it easy...
Mikuru:...Itsuki Koizumi...be kind dont' leat the beast come out...
Haruhi:Well! Take care of Izza-Chan Then Koizumi-Kun!! -Take Kyos tie-
Kyo:NANI??????!?????? aahhhhhhhh!!!!!
Yuki:-Close the door-
Koizumi: -Stares-....
Me:Koizumi...are you okay??
Koizumi:Well i'm gd...What do you think about...Kyo?? ^-^...Dont' lie pleas
Me:0.0...well he is kind.

Koizumi:NO!!!Don't lie to me!!!
Me:I d-don't lie!! -looks down-
Koizumi:Don't lie Pleas...In-Chan...Don't lie to me!...Just say the true!... 


                   TO BE COUNTINUE...OR SOMETHINK...HEHE BYEBYE 

                                        //A.M

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿