10/22/2011

I'm srry...

I'm srry!...I didn't help you...I know it is hurting you...you from another country...another culture...another language...
I know maybe me n my friend have hurt you...
I want you to forgive me...she is my friend i am whit her like everyday...
I didn't mean to hurt you...I know how you feel even you don't show i see...how much everyone is hurting you inside...n i do it to...I'm srry deep from my heart...I know that your alone...befor i want to help you...but you didn't let me...maybe you is thinking thar i gonna kill you like everyone...
but...I know how it hurts..a child that is lost in the dark...can never come back in the light...if they are not strong enough!...
I can help you out from the dark...
Just take my hand and i will show you the wayto the light...and everything would be better...
I know it's hard to forgive someone that have hurt you...but at the same time i know you have a side that is kind, shy and good...
Why not show that side?...if you would show that side it would help you very much...
If you want...come to me...ask me...
I'll take you to a beatuful place...see the sunrise...feel the warm wind and see the night...you and me are like twins...
We both are loner...Don't have real friend are alone everyday...
even everyone see use play whit our...that is calling frined....
But sometimes they just firget us!....
It's painful...right?...
I don't know why i ask you taht i know the answer...let me come in...help you out...
but at least maybe it's best that i don't do something at all...
I just want to see you be happy again...
you is crying....i want to be the one you can ask...for help...
but i guess you don't want becaouse youy are scared that i gonna hurt you adain...it's hard to forgive somone...but...i'll promise i would do the best i can to not hurt you again....
i know the dark is killing us...
Let me help you...PLEAS!!
Take my hand and i will jelp you...befor i decay....


                            (To a Friend i've hurt...hope you forgive me...)
                                        (Thx if you really forgive me Intira...)

1 件のコメント: