10/15/2011

Thailand....

Huhu ='( 
I get so damn bored when i hear about Thailand...water here and water there...='(
Well we forget it....
Ok! ^_^ I'm back in my power!!!!!!...well...-stares out in the air-
my profile:
Real name: Intira
Nickname: Ploy, Poo (Svenska = Krabba), Mr.Lambo, Rin, Li, Rinli, Rero-sama, Inso, Inti, Miso-sama, Mika-kun, kisaki and Kirasaka...
Sex: Female (Bisexual)
Age:12
Born:1999-03-11 in Stockholme, sweden
Family: Mom, Dad 
Weight: Really open don't know xP
Lenght: around 1,59 - 1,62
Favoritecitat: I Don't care how old you is, if you dont' respect me i don't gonna respect you!...If you treat me bad i will treat you bad 2, if you treat me gd i will treat u gd 2 ^_^
Favorite colour: Black, Gray and white
Favorite seasson: Fall (Autumm)
Favorite food: Thai food (ลาบ), Japanesse (Takkaoyaki!!)
Favorite song: Reila, Guren, The invineseble wall, Cassis, Filth in the beaty by The GazettE
Break down n Crying rain by Girugamesh,
One n Sunrise by D=Out,
Smile by The Kiddie,
My dragon n Mugen Houyou by Kiryu
Favortie cosplay i've done: Chrome dokuro (Reborn) Haruhi Suzumiya

My ideal girl: Is a girl that is kind like a mother can cook to me ^_^(yummi) i don't really care how she look like it is the insdie that count not the outside! But big boobs is pretty good ^_^

My ideal boy: Is someone who don't care about how i look like!...love how i am and not what i am! <3...

Well thats all maybe ^_^ hehe...bye bye


                                                           //A.M

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿