3/01/2012

Poem - Unknown

To be unknown... To be loved... To be remembered... To be the one that someone would say just for once... and mean it... "I love you"... To much?
Am i asking to much?...
Unknown as my name is... Will someone sleep by my name when i'm dead? Even if i wouldn't be here... you wouldn't fail, right?
Even if you don't have me to blame on... Would you still be alive?
From the past to present you haven't change at all...
Cry.... Tears keep falling... Smiling while inside is screaming by pain...
Looking back... still hear myself crying... Learn to forgive... Learn to forget... Live with pain...
I'm screaming out pain... No one seems to notice... My voice slowly fade away... My name get more unknown...
Will you still breath... If I'm not you're doll anymore?... Could someone see how much i scream?
Pain... It still hurt when you know from the begining that no one seems to want you to be alive...
During my life... I never hear someone be greatful that i'm still alive... greatful... That how much i fail... i still try to add it up again...
Am i the only one who never gonna have a dream?... Want to show everyone that knock me down how i can be loved, how i can be remembered?
Keep crying... Keep smiling... Keep lying... Keep everything for my own...
Never get destroyd... Human you know what?... You can't hurt me anymore...

             I'M ALREADY DEAD!!!      (X.X)



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿