3/01/2012

Poem - game

I have nothing! Nothing to lose anymore! So it's okay for me to die now... But sorry ;) I gotta live to make some people's life to shit first!
I'm Happy for beging born unknown now! ^_^  Because when you're unknown... No one knows you! and you can do everything you want! ^_^
Maybe people call me idiot stupid... But you know what! F*** you!!! Damn you!! I Would LOVE to see you die a painful death in front of my eye's!!
I would not sleep by your name beside my head! If i could live with you forever.... I would probebly think "Then Hell isn't nothing much as this" Hahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!

Sorry HUMAN!!! YOU CAN'T KILL ME ANYMORE!! WHEN YOU WITH ME!!! YOU'RE LIFE WILL TURN INTO A GAME!! SO REMEMBER!!! KEEP YOUR EYE'S WIDE OPEN BECAUSE I'M COMING WHEN YOU LEAST ESPECT IT!!! X.X 
YOU WILL DIE IF YOU LOSE THIS GAME!! DEAR HUMAN!! 
I'M ALREADY DEAD!! X.X

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿