12/11/2011

Blue star- Vidoll

Jui: "I am happy to meet you~"
Me: "Ahh!? Really? *Blush* hehe m-me too! "
Jui: "You are my destiny to me~"
Me:"Kyaaa! *Fall back* *Blush rosen red* you really thing soo? umm...i was thinking that too! "
Jui:"So I will sing this song for you~"
Me: "Rally?! 0.0 ^^ really kind of you!! then go ahead!! ♥"
Jui: "Close your eyes, can I kiss you?~"
Me: >__< Heck yes!!

Jui:  If i could stay with you forever, there is nothing else i want. Close your eyes,  can i kiss you?
Me: Ahh!? Thx...of coz *Blush*
Jui: Inserted in the dime store's vase. Among a bunch of artificial flowers
Me: Woow! Awsome ^^ *smiles gently*
Jui: Ah - There's only one truly beautiful flower.
Me:Really?
Jui: Attraced by the flower's name. I took a picture and sent it to you.
Me: Yay! thx u soo much!! ^^
Jui: mm, I don't know, but it's a beautiful flower, isn't it?
Me: Yeah it is ^^ *look at the pic*
Jui: From that place, Pleas don't stop by anywhere.
Me: Why would i?
Jui: Come here quickly!
Me: Kay! *smiles*
Jui: Finally! I could meet you! Stroking my head!
Me: haha!! really?
Jui: The more and more piled up restlessness. Was melt down by a smile!
Me: Woow!
Jui: Anytime since i give a feeling into your heartbeat. Into your heartbeat!
Me: Oii!! i didn't knw that!
Jui: Forever you'll welcome me! with that smile and cute face!
Me: Ahh!! thx you very very much no one have call me cute *blush*
Jui: What make you sad are not the client although they sometimes pass by!
Me: Hehe! maybe...! *looks down embarassed*
Jui: Ah - As i wish a mail from you!
Me: Srry! i didn't have time! *smiles sadly*
Jui: The phone is next to my pillow! Passing the night which waits to sleep!
Me: Haha!! really? why do you even have your phone next to the pillow?
Jui: Come on! Where will we go? Hold hand on hand!
Me: I dunno i go where ever u want! *Smiles*
Jui: The more and more piled up loneliness! Let's eares it from each other!
Me: uff! it would be great *smiles gently*
Jui: Anytime since i want you. To feel my heartbeat! Forever though not so reliable!
Me: Hehe! do u thing i am so? i mean reliable? *looks at him*
Jui: I want to hugs with this arms!
Me: *Nod* if u want to hug it's okay from me *smiles*
Jui: The bluish white sprattering sky. A few penetrating meteors.
Me: Woow! *look up* It's just AWSOME!!
Jui: I Want to meet you!
Me: u alredy see me! *stares at him wondering*
Jui: I'm happy to meet you!
Me: I'm happy that i know you!
Jui: So i will sing this song for you!
Me: yay! i LOVE this song!!
Jui: Oh! let's go get it!
Me: Get what? ^^"
Jui: Im happy to meet you!
Me: haha! it was a pleasure to met you!
Jui: you are my destiny to me!
Me: Do you really think so? me 2!
Jui: So i will sing this song for you!Close your eyes!...can i kiss you?
Me: Damn yes!! *hug him*
Jui: Today's appointment time is also late.
Me: OH!! why?
Jui: Alsop love, Also love! isn't changed; you got mad on me!
Me: Puff! *look away*
Jui: You got mad at me!
Me: Remember everything you done so!
Jui: Anytime since i want you!
Me: and? *looks a bit annoying at him*
Jui: To feel my heartbeat!
Me: Thats all?
Jui: Forever! Although not so reliable!
Me: *looks sad at him*
Jui: I want to hug you with this arms!
Me: do whatever you want!
Jui: Want to belive it!
Me: Belive what?
Jui: Can i belive it? *looks innocent*
Me: Depends on what you want to belive in...*Arms crossed*
Jui: A happy forever love desire!
Me: At least if both of them love each other!
Jui: That flower (Blue star) Let's go get it! Tomorrow before i meet you!
Me: I miss you Jui!...*Looks a bit sad n happy at the same time* *hugs him*

Badly everything don't end up as we want all the time! like those word is just a happines i write on this post! Like i want to meet all of Visual n Oshare kei!! But is just a wish i hold it with me forever!

                               bye bye!
                                                          //Keniji

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿