12/29/2011

My new year list

Hey hey hey!! I Feel a little drunk here!! Joke joke!! Well...today is a very quite n peaceful day for me (Not everyday is peaceful for me xP )  so i was thinking to write my new year stuff....just for fun!! n those thing MOST!!! i do!!! (want actually to write "Skall" but didn't because it's not in english....)
Well here is the list!! xD

1: Lost weight at least 10 kg!! (so i can buy that damn dress!!)
2: Take more care bout my hair n skin!! (Like buy something that is gd for dyed hair!! n something for my skin!! i use tons of make up! not tons but quite lot for me...)
3: Learn Japanese, Chinese, Hangul, Spanish, Thai n better english so it seems like i've got english as what i speak!! (Japanese = Write n read. Talk n understand Chinese = Talk n understand. Hangul = Understand n read. Spanish = write n read n understand. Thai = Most read n write faster.)
4: Learn to play Bass, Guitar, Drums n Piano. (Not all of those but well at least Bass n drums! Bass = Always want to play!! Drums = to the rythme. Why not guitar? because my friend will kill me...maybe...but i still want to be alive!! -_-! well...piano would be gd too...)
5:  Get smarter in maths n Swedish!! (Hates maths with all my heart!!! >< )
WEll...thats all i guess c.ya later!!!!! :* <3 <3 
                                                                           // Keniiji-sama

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿