12/26/2011

↑The Game of Life↓ [Hatsune Miku] English Subs



Me: This song kind of make me feel sick xP *grins*
Haruhi: Why? I actually like this song! It feels real
Me: *Looks weird at Haruhi* Well!...Actually thats right!!
Haruhi: My frist life was boring my second life i did what i want my third life was gfrtytft my fourth life was a blind pianist!
Me: For me i think this song mean somethink like : While god look at use human play the game called life. We can cheat but he don't care, the invinseble threath is blinding us all togheter!!
Haruhi: Isn't that the song text?
Me: Yeah! *grins*
Haruhi: U using the same thing!!!
Me: Baka!!
Haruhi: u better run nw!!
Me: Kyaaa!! *Hide behinds Toshiya my dear dad!! (fb dad)* Help me dad!
Toshiya: Dear daughter *smiles gently at his fb daughter* hw can i help u?
Haruhi: Toshiya from Dir en grey don't have a damn fb account!!!
Me: Heard about roleplay?
Haruhi: Ahh!...
Me: Dady!! i want to go home!! *hugs him tight from the back* Home sweet home i want to go home! *pouts*
Toshiya: Ahaha!! Okay! lets go home! *he takes her hand n go to the car*
Haruhi: well *goes to the camera* gd night for today then my dears heart ^^ *grins n take her hand on the camera lens*

End!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿