12/31/2011

Rain

Say that i'm a murder... Think that i always will fail... Always going to be the person who never be remind... I Want to be remind... Always want to see someone else fail... I Will always kill that person that i hate... Say that i've got a ice cold heart... Then i'm going to have a ice cold heart... As you want me to have... Once i get out of this life i will never forgive someone! I live my life because to make problem to everyone... They always say so... Then i'm going to be there Demon... "Will Never love and will never be loved... Happinese I don't deserv this kind of stuff... and they either... Even the animal called "human" say that everyone deserv love, happinese, peace, friend and family... No... Not for me... I'll always be the person everyone forget... That's the best to me... My life as someone i didn't want to be... That name they both gave to me... I'll Never be proud of what i am... They always say... 'It's better if you don't do anything!! You just make problems to everyone else!! Don't touch!! Sit there as a doll as you always do!! Sit there and be an angel!!'... Those word make me feel more lonlye then i am now... Rain... Want to be like the rain... Come when they want... An then dissapper when they want... And no one remember them... They will always come and go... Not saying a word... Just fall down to the ground that will never be wet... How much it's raining but it will never get wet... Not even once... But when the  rain is not coming they got angry... Why?... Yes of course they need the rain to make everything grov up... But they will never be grateful... To be a human is not what i want... Get my dreams destroyed... Seems like i my dreams is just stupids... Then about there dreams?... Why can't i destroy there dreams?... I Don't want to go down to there level... If they didn't have me to blame on... They wouln't be alive!... Be grateful that i'm alive... If i wasn't alive... They would't be it too..."

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿