12/22/2011

Happy Before X-Mas!

Happy Before X-Mas!!!! (Because im not gonna blog or be online on fb that day...-.-) Well!!...Long time haven't do something much...Well today i've Winter holiday! (At least!! -,-) I was sang with my friend home made songs!! And nw we plan to sing 3 songs next time one cover and 2 homemade songs again!!...(Poor me!! i sang almost one song with my own!! i thought i would faint!!) but well, well, well!! We did it gd!! Don't someone agree?!?
Haruhi: ?? *Stares* You don't have any clips why do you think they are going to agree??
Me: I dunno! i just!! I though that it would be a great thing!!
Haruhi: Okay...
Me: Well Today i want to say Merry Chritmas (Before) !!! Everyone!!! >__< n an happy new year!!! Why new year i dunno but, but!! jaja!! Most go now!! ^^ Ja ne!!

                                                                          //Keniiji-sama!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Some pic!!




















0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿