4/05/2012

Fine with me...

It is fine with me, if you hate me... I don't care...
I don't give a shit if you call me idiot or just want me to dissaper...!

Jag kunde ha DÖDAT dig... Vrf nt sluta fred? Hahah! Om jag skulle säga något sånt skulle det bli ett mirakel...

2 person from diffrent world isn't the same... One got talent but the another one got passion... The one with there passion go to 100% for music... But the talented one give just 50% for music...
The passined one give 00.00% about school... But the talented one give 100% for school....
2 person diffrent path, same relationship... If they both just met under same path... there way to the life after school... Who will become famous... Who will become stanger?
Still want to see... and now the answer is up to both... Music or school? Love or friend? Hate or Love?
I want to knw... I want to spred my wings and fly across this endless sky...

                HUMANS I'M ALREADY DEAD!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿