4/09/2012

My life as Akira....

Konbanwa minna!!! xD

Well After a while i haven't post at all... Hmmm... so today i'll make it as long as i can get with out beging disturb!

Welll Today i just find out why Suzuki Akira sounded so familiar in my ears... Is Reita the bassist from "The GazettE" And the fun is 2 years ago my Cousin called me for Akira... Like "Akira! can you help me?!"And my cousin, got a "Suzuki Hayate 125 Geser Suzuki Skywave" and i always liked it! and the name Suzuki i think before like "Wooow!! it is a cool name!" And then when i started to listening to The GazettE and find out what Reitas name is... and i was like... "Hehehe ^^" Maybe change the name Suzuki to Watanabe...

Oh! And now i'm chating with Mahen... He is soo perverted... usch! xC


Well lots of things have happend like my friends Sara's birthday party! The pancake homework! and i highlight my hair yesterday!! Well why just don't show some pic instead of making everyone wonder?! xD








I dont really like it... hehe ^^" 


and some more pic! the present i bought for my friend!




This is how i did dress like xD






And before i draw Naruto from the manga and anime Naruto!!


here!! 




Well it is very late now!! so baii baii!! xD


                                                                //Keniiji-sama!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿