4/14/2012

My dad is a superstar (Toshiya from Dir en grey) - Help from the desteny (11)

Saga started to cry even more... and then... Akira just sang " Lacrimosa dies illa... Qua resurget ex favilla... Judicandus homo reus... Huic ergo parce, Deus. Pie Jesu Domine... Judicandus homo reus... Huic ergo parce, Deus. Pie Jesu Domine

(Tear ful was that day... From which the ashes will rise... The guilty man is condemned... So have mercy on him lord... Compassionate lord jesus... The guilty man is condemend... So have mercy on him lord... Compassionate lord jesus...)"
Saga stoped crying and ran after her... Hugged her tightly and said "Pleas, Pleas, Pleas, Pleas! Help me!!..." scilence layed down beetwen Akira and Saga...
"How could i help you?..." Akira said turning around to face Saga and smiled... "Can you let me free from thoese lovely and painful day...?... Could you make... me spreed my wings and fly up to this big black sky?... again?..." Saga looked straight in to her eyes...
"Painful... Painful sorrow... that is what you are... You know what you want... but don't know how to get it... Memories you both love and hate... You want to forget them but at the same time you want to keep it... The same as you kept your gf... Didn't let her go and either let her in..." Akira slightly touched Sagas cheek and smirk...
"I'll help you... But if you don't make it or make me lots of problem i'll leave you... once again... are you really sure?..."
"Yeah!! I want!! I would do anything that make me forget and leave it back!!" Saga Said...

~**~      In Akira's Mine:
This game start to be funny... Hmmm...  Now... I understand why you called me... Nao-kun... Hmmm... You wanted me to help him... Is that right?... Well... Don't get mad at me... If I are making an angel to fall from heaven... Down to hell... Making... The ring of... Hmmm... Wonder... What ring thoese he have?... Tell me... Nao!
Make me know why... He didn't let her go or either let her in... Hmmm... Maybe i will see this as a dare from you... *grins* Well... Nao don't get mad at me as i said before... If I make him hurt even more... If I making he cry... And if so... You know I'll leave him... Exactly... You know i'm not going to make him cry? Right? Then... What am i making him feel... after this?... Hmmm... Nao!... Your son of a bitch!... I hate you!... You really make my day going so damn wrong!! Ah!
You make into this shit don't get mad at me!


~**~   In Saga's Mine:
I... Wonder... Why... Is this... My desteny... To meet her?... Or...?
I don't know... But... Something about her... Is really much... Familiar to me... But what?... I don't know... Let the time past and see... If I figured out... Why... She is so... Familiar...
Hmmm... And why... Did she want to help me?... She is... So... Haha... I don't know what to say anymore... Something about her... Not that she is familiar... Something more about her... Make me feel... At... Home... I most sound really stupid now... but... Well... I don't know...

Real life:
"Well... Saga-kun... See you tomorrow... Here is my nummber... you can call me when ever you want..." Akira said smiling and leaved... really fast...
Saga just stood there wondering... Then next day... Saga and Akira.... Meet under there way to the studio... Why? Well thi what happening in the morning at Matsumoto's house...

At Matsumoto's house:
"Akira-Kun! A phone call for you!! From Nao!!" Ruki screamed to Akira that where changing her clothes...
"Yeah i'm coming wait ne!" Akira yelled out an then ran out from the restroom and had her shirt half on her head and other half down her body...
"Here" Ruki gived Akira the phone and leaved...
"What?!?" Akira snapped out.
"Hahah! Are you still mad at me? Well.. I'm srry for that day... I... I... I... I... I.. Didn't mean to hurt you like that... Pleas forgive me?" Nao said sweet and he didn't expect that Akira would say... It was okay...
"Hmmm... That day... Well... I forgive you.. But... What do you want from me now? If it's about Saga... The don't get mad if I'm making an angel fall from heaven down to hell... But well... What do you want?" Akira said a bit shy...
"Thank you so much... But i really didn't mean to hurt you like that... And... No... I don't get mad if you make Saga fall to hell... But i'll Tease you... Everytime i meet you..." Nao said laughing...
"Hahaha!!" Akira laughing...
but deep in her heart she screaming.... crying... hurting... even more... and when she talk to Nao... she hurt and scream even more... then what she could have in her heart... she can be knocked down every minute... but she still face the pain... with hope that someday... Her prince from all thoese fairytale in her childhood... Will come.. even she know that it will never happend... When she met Nao from the first time... She thought that Nao was her prince from the fairytales she have read... But in the end... she nderstand that it wasn't... but she said to herselfe... "Remember thoese day with him... it was fun... no painful at all... But... Mitsuru seems to be mad at me.. because i am with Nao almost everyday when he is free from his job...  -but no... i haven't forget her..."

"Well.. What i am going to do?" Akira came back to life and asked Nao.
"You know the way to the studio?" Nao asked her
"Yes i haven't forget the way... Wait! Don't say you want me to meet Saga there?" Akira snapped out fast.
"Hehe ^^" Yeah... Akira... I want you to meet him there... Make him think it is the desteny...so... pleas... go to him?... Be his princess... just for awhile... untill he comes back to life again?... Akira?..." Nao said deep...
"Okay... when is he going?" Akira smiled and asked.
"If you go out now you well maybe see him... Just keep on walking... If you dont see him... go all the way to the studio..." Nao said
"No way!! The way from my home to the studio i way to long!!" Akira snapped out but it was to late.. Nao already hung up...

"Your son of a bitch Nao!!" Akira screamed made everyone in the family Matsumoto look at her...
"Hehe ^^" Gomen ne!" She bowed and leaved the house... she half ran and go... looking after Saga... Then she saw his back... She started to slow down and started to sing  
"And so i watch my sweet boy fall fast asleep... like the ember dying slwoly in the fire..." 
Saga stoped and looked back and saw Akira smiling and walked over to him...

"Saga we meet once again ^^ where you going?" Akira said looking sideway at him... 
"Im going to the studio... and you?" Saga said blushed and smiled back...
"I'm taking a walk... I want to see the Sakura trees" She said and walked beside Saga...
 "Wooow! Sugoii!! Look Doesn't it look beautiful? Saga?" Akira ran to stand under one of the Sakura trees and picked a Sakura blossom from the ground.
Saga walked over to her and took the Sakura blossom from her and said...
"Here... Let see if you look beatuiful like the Sakura blossom it selfe?..." Saga grins at her and put the
Sakura blossom on her ear... Akira punshed him playful.
When they both heard someone....

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿