4/14/2012

Songkran!!!

Happy Songkran Na jaaa!!! <3 xD 
In english is means "To pass" or "move into" ( I just knw that "Song" means "Give" for an easy translation!... So the information is from http://www.learnthaiwithmod.com/  .... And my mom did end up as nothing for help... SHE DIDN'T EVEN TRY!!! xP


Well... Well... Well... It is Songkran so... Im trying to be happy... xC
And today is Mae's birthday!! Happy Birthday naa jaa!! (I knw... I've already told her... but... ! WHAT EVER!!!
And i could not meet her today!! xC 

Buhuhuhuhu!! But tomorrow Im going to "Östasiatiska Museum" to "Songkran" Who wants to meet me can meet me there xD Just kidding... But i guess it will be fun... Then at 21/4 (This month) Im going to "Körsbärsblommas dag" In "Kungsträdgården" I want to take some few friends.. but they cant... i guess... x

But well... For today i've got to say... 

                               Baii Nyappy!!  o(≧∀≦)o

(Did i tell "An Cafe" is back? o.0? Well!! They are!!! xD xD xD xD xD xD xD )

                                  // Keniiji-sama
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿