4/20/2012

My dad is a superstar (Toshiya from Dir en grey) - Are you guy Screw? (13)

"YOU SON OF A BITCH YOU KNOW THAT NAO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? HOW DO YOU EVEN DARE TO MAKE HER CRY?!?!?!?!?! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!" Mitsuru said when Haruko just slapped her on the face...
"WHAT THE????? Haruko!! Why did you do like that?!?" Mitsuru screamed at Haruko... Who seems to get really on the mood to kick Mitsuru...
"AND WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO LIKE THAT?!?!?!?" Haurko screamed back...
"Im really sorry everyone!!" Haruko bowed and started to drag Mitsuru back home...
"I'm so sorry... it is just... umm... Srry" Akane said bowed and started to run after Haruko and Mitsuru...

"Woow... Nao what have u done to her?" Hiroto asked looked innocent...
"Just shut up... It's none of your bussiness..." Nao said walked back to the studio....



~**~    At The Same Time With Akira:
"Your son of a bitch Nao!!" Akira said thinking for her self... She had run about a mile or so...

"Ah! Who is this? Isn't this my dear little princess??" Aoi said joking and hugged Akira who seems to be really pissed of (Yes of coz she is!!)
"Aoi! Don't say or touch my little sis like that!" Ruki snapped out to Aoi
"Naww~~! It is so mean!! Then how would i say to my little princess?" Aoi said and pouted...
"I Can't Believe i am your little sis you are 1.62 cm but i'm almost 1.70... for sure i'm 1.68 cm" (It is tall for an 100% asian woman) Akira said with a grin...
"Hahah!! That was so mean Aki-chan!!" Keiyuu (From Kra) said and punched her playful.
"I am just saying the truth!" Akira said back and laughed
"Woow~! It's a big diffrent between you guys togheter Ruki, Keiyuu and Aki-chan!" Aoi said laughed when Akira, Ruki and Keiyuu standed togheter... (Think with your own seeing someone in 1.68 cm and one in 1.56 cm... and so at least someone in 1.62 cm....)
"Haha!! Hey! Akira i think you have grow up to a wonderful woman!" Uruha said and kissed her forehead, Ruki gaved him the "Your so dead!" face to him and started to play around with Reita.
"Rin-chan! Have you some new cooking tips for me yet?" Kai ( No wonder that it is him -,- ) said and smiled his heart melting smile... But for Akira or Rin as only Kai call her... It not making her heart melt... It is just a smile for her...
"hmm... No i don't... Well... Where are you guys going?" Akira said looking sideways to her brother...
"We are going to pick you up from here and we want you to meet all of the "Screw" Members..." Reita said and looked down on Akira's shoes... it was all dirty...
"Emmm... Why?" Akira said looking confused... (She does not really like Screw... She have no reason but she dont like the singer(Byou)... at least she likes Kazuki... Why? I dunno either... How the hell cant i know?!?)
"Because! No need to worry about it Aki-chan!" Keiyuu said and punshed her into the car...
"Okay! I'm going! Why so angry?!?" Akira snapped out to all of them...

It took about an hour or two untill they arrived... This is how Akira saw those person... of coz how she thinks about them too...
When she was in the car before they really stoped she saw Yuuto... (I am using former member...)
this is what she think of him:
Hmm... I dunno much about him... but i've heard he dont like soccer... like me ^^ so i think i'll going well with him...
When the car stoped she saw Manabu... (They are in same age)
This is what she think of him:
Yay! We are in the same age! How fun! ^^ But he already smoking...
When she steped out (She was last out) she saw Kazuki...
This is what she think of him:
Well.. I guess he is nice... I've meet him once before... but i think he dont remember me...
Whe she started to walk behinde Ruki... (She was almost all hiding behinde Ruki... But she was a bit to tall... hahah poor her!) she saw Jin...
This is what she think:
I've heard he like Mc'Donald's! Same as me! Fun fun fun!
And when she stepped out from Rukis back she saw Byou straring at her...
This is what she think:
I dunno why... But i dont like him...

"Hey! This is my sister Akira! She is in the same age like you Manabu-kun!" Ruki said smiling...
"Hey... I'm Matsumoto Akira... Nice to meet you all... You guys could call me Aki or Yuri... It is up to you..." Akira said bowed looked very innocent and shy at the same time... Make all the Gazette members... (Incloud Keiyuu even he is not GazettE member...) Make the word "Naww~! <3 "
Akira blushed... And Byou stepped a bit closer to her... To be more exactly... it was face to face... it was about 20 cm between thoese two... and Akira just.................

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿