4/01/2012

My dad is a superstar (Toshiya from Dir en grey) - "My rose will you come back to me?" (10)

"Why did you leave me? I Love you! Can't you see?" Saga said everyone looked confused at each other....
"Why didn't you show me that you love me then? You said you don't care anymore... Then i gotta leave you... like i said from the first time..." 

* 3 years ago * 
" A-Akira... umm... Would you mine if i ask you something?" Saga said looking down on his shoes... It was 6 month after they meet... Because of an little accident... 


They've meet on a cold winter day, the heavy pure white snow was falling down slowly and beatuifully. 
Silence was down on tokyos street's... Akira walked home from her part time work, when she saw a guy siting down on the ground crying... He was all wet... Akira walked over to him slowly and said "Emm... Excuse me... But are you okay? Aren't you cold? What happend... Can i help you?" She said looking at him sweetly.
He just looked at her and start to cry even more, Akira looked woried then smiled and sat down infront of him... She took her hand and wiped his tears away and sang...
Soshite bouya wa nemuri ni tsuita
ikizuku hai no naka no honoo
hitotsu, futatsu to ukabu fukurami itoshii yokogao
daichi ni taruru ikusen no yume, yume

Gin no hitomi no yuragu yoru ni
umare ochita kagayaku omae
ikuoku no toshitsuki ga
ikutsu inori wo tsuchi e kaesshitemo

Watashi wa inori tsuzukeru
douka konoko ni ai wo
tsunaida te ni kisu wo"... Saga looked up to her and gived a confused face to her...
"In english is means "hands sealed by a kiss "A small child had fallen into a deep sleep Among the gray ash shining flames One, then another rise and the growing face my beloved Filtered to the ground a thousand dreams, dream On the night of the quake silver eyes birth to a glossy "you" Hundreds of millions of months and years No matter how many prayers will return to earth I will continue to pray Please, give this child love
and a kiss on the joined hands."
Saga looked even more confused...

"Who are you?" Saga said looking both angry and sad...
"I'm A- no... Im not telling you untill you tell me what have happend to you..." Akira said smiling. Saga said in a sad tone...
"My girlfriend dumped me... She said im stupid... that i don't really love her... that she dont want me in her life anymore..." Akira looked seriously and said
"What have done to her? What have you done that makes her, dont want you in her life? She can't hate you if you haven't done something to her that makes her hate you... Right?  so tell me... pleas?" Saga looked shocked but come to life and said...

"I didn't let her go... I keept her alone... Alone between darkness and sadness... Her shadow of sorrow, her soul of light. I didn't let her go and either let her in... I know it is my fault... Now she is gone... Somewhere else... But not here beside me... Like she always is... If you were her... Would you... Stay or go?..." Saga said and waited for an answer, Akira just noded and said...
"... I dunno... I would... Go... If someone keept me... All alone... I would probebly... Leave... I would not look back at the one that let me alone... between darkness and sadness... All Alone... I would be all alone... Instead of... Beging keept but can't go in... Or go out... Why didn't you let her go or either let her in?" Akira looked down and looked sad...
"I... I want her... but i dunno what to make her smile... For awhile... I thought we would have a family... But instead... the band came always first... and my bandmates didn't know... i had a grilfriend... She is across the world now i guess... Now i regret that i didn't make her fell importent, why i don't know too... But i miss her..." Saga said and looked at Akira...

"You can't regret now! It is all your fault! Then Stop beging a loser and move on! Let her go! Now maybe she is with someone that see what she is worth! You can't make her smile! Maybe the one for her make her both cry and smile! But you just make her cry and feel alone! Be glad now she maybe got a family and someone that loves her dont ler her go but the person let her in!" Akira snapped out looked very angry and get up on her feet and started to walk home again...

"Sorry..." Saga whispered...
Akira stoped and said "It is to late for an apologize... You could have let her go and then said 'I'm sorry for making you cry and feel alone i wish you all good luck in your new life without me..' you could have say like that but you instead, let... her cry..."
Saga started to cry even more... and then...


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿