9/03/2011

Already a new month...??

Hey...!
Are it already a new month i didn' notice that yesterday...wonder why...crazy me 0.o
Oh!! and yes yes yes!!...Yesterday post was really long longer then what i though...but i still fell that i am carzy 0.o...are i having problem??...but  what ever i can take care of myselfe...no i don't hehe...0.0....this morning i didn't have something to do so i just write this on a papper...here it comes...maybe...huhuh XO


You always hurt me time to time...why??...
You always in my mind...why..??
You say to me..."I Love you...very much"...why you say so to me...??...you don't mean it why do you say so to me then..?
I always have love you...but why you hurt me...??...time to time..now i think it's a very bad habit now i can't cry anymore i have lost my tears becaouse of you...you the one i now...you the one i love...you the one hate...you the one i care...but still love you even i hate you...........


sorry gotta go now XP time for lunch XP


                   
                                                                  //A.M

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿