9/18/2011

The Gazette Guren

I'm sorry...after a while...let me sleep by your name...
The passing days drew us closer
The pain is matched whit joy
Both hand reflect that...
I cry when i think of you!...There is rain of sadness...It's fine just to remain unknown...
I tremble for repose, I remembered...What do you want to see in this reeled dream?...

I don't want you to fade...Let me hear, even a sigh~
A small heartbeat, that isn't there...
I want you, come here...

Unchanging dreams if this continues on
Pleas don't pause in your happiness...Even if it doesen't need to call out, but...
The drowning days are piling over me...

I don't want you to fade...Let me hear even a sigh~
A small heartbeat that isn't there..I want you...come here

Even the hands of salvation is also in vagueness...will there be a cocoon at intervals of the second...
whit out the string tearing off?...

I don't want you to fade...i want to hear even a sigh~littel rhythm to the sound of the heartbeat of touched prayers delivered...the name which i cannot  call out i held it closel...
Couting whit my fingers...i don't want tomorow to disappear...Hearing whit blocked ears
The sound of a broken cradle...The spring time will never come again...the crimson  lotus is in bloom....

                                         By: The Gazette   Song: Guren
                          bb A.M

1 件のコメント: