9/24/2011

A very simple day...

Hi!~This was a simple day in my life everythink was okay...if we don't count that my parent was screaming at each other...what ever...i actually don't really now what i gonna write but i'll try my best even i now...OH! this i just thinking about somethink (don't remember)...well i start whit it by the way! (^_^)

Everyday i wait for a text...
Everday i wait for you to say "Hi! how r u??"...
Everytime i see you...I want you to come to me...talk to me..
Why?!?!You just disapperfrom me...Do you think i have no heart?!...
I want to see you fade and disapper...
Disapper for ever....I want to see you run...
I have run a lot...now is your turn...
In a second everythink was good...
But now...it's just painful...even to talk...
I don't want tomorow to disapper...
The crimeson is in bloom...
No one can stop me...
I want to see you cry...fade...say i'm sorry...

                                     Want to tell you somethink...i actually don't now how to end and i'm going to some where that isn't here...so don't call at me if is not importent!!....bye bye 

                                                                                 //A.M

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿