9/02/2011

To much to do...??

Hey hey hey~~what's up what's up.......
i think i get a bit drunk (kidding)...I love my voice 555+ ^^ i'm just kidding again XD my voice it's just okay but two of my friend are better then me poor me ='( 
but but but........hmmmm I actually  expected that this time post it's gona be long but i think it's not but hope it gona be hmm...that sounds a bit weird....but what ever have anyone here see at kick ass girls 2?? it's a great movie^^ hope i can see it again sometimes^^ 
soo....now lte's talk about or bussines  and now i think you gona think like what?? what bussines?..now my bussines..is..hmmm...manga maybe ^^' i'm not good at this right?...but but but.. now i get an idee ;)
I really love to write something really beatuful ( I don't really care if you think it's beatuful or weird at all XD so do what you wan't but i can say i don't care!!!!)
and this is something that come up from my brain yesterday XD i think now you think " wtf?? what think?" but yeah this is (What i think it's beatuful) here it come ^^ 
Why are you screaming at me??...have i done somethink really bad??...don't tell me that i have hurt you...
i haven't do somethink but you are yelling at me why..?...are you think that i'm stupide...??...that i don't have a heart..??...it's just like you don't care me anymore...are i right...??
Well i think so...you haven't love me at all right...??...I..want you to answer but at the same time no...why are you playing whit my fellings...??...you now that i love you whit all my heart...!..But still can leave me and hurt me...you play whit me like i was a doll that didn't mean anythink for you...i still remember the word you said in that day..."i love you and always gona love^^and then you look at me ans said can i always be yours??.." but now you are yelling and leave me here in the moment that you said " It's over betwen us "....but i now when you ask me "Can i always be yours..??" i now you mean it...i now you love me...you have problems..right..?? why can't you tell me that then??...i will understand you...i'll try to understand you...and then when i ask you " Do you love me??" you just look in my eyes and i now you wan't to smile but didn't why..?? i want to see your smile...but when i tuch your cheek...you just go back and said " Don't touch me "...i now you love me...now it has been a few years after you broke up whit me...i think you expected that i gona stand in the same place i'll been standing befor right^^..???...but the one that standing in the same place is you...why..??...why you don't move on..?? i now you can do it^^i now you can but why you just come to the cafe...that every weekend we will go togeheter ther^^..?? why..??...you still remember the time we have togheter...??...our you just wan't to find a place that you can be alone...??...are i doing the right think and go to you...??i think it's good i talk to you listening to you...still love you but still hate you at the same time...want to get me back...??
Then come to me ask me...say somethink...why would i start even if i wan't but why.....??...pleas come back to me let me take care of you i stilll love you i now you still love me come back to me then^^...i'm not angry anymore.......becaouse that was the past now i loook forward to the futur^^




What do you think it's great right??..........you don't like it...or you like it i don't now but want to now but don't to so whic one would you take??  this is the another one:



you look at me in that time your eyes was red and have tears in it...why are you crying for...it was you that wan't to broke up whit me...ven i wan't to say no but you said "I don't love you i just want to make my ex boyfriend to love me again...that all and you ahyve help me whit that soo thanks a lot hope you didn't think that i love you really and thoses kiss is mean nothink to me so hope it's not mean somethink to you to...becaouse i don't wan't to hyúrt you..anymore.." Why did you do so to me then??....do you see me like a stuff that you can make your boyfriend want you back again...?? and when you say so i hurt...much much more then i'll showing anyone...i want to cry but i still keep it in my heart it's my pain but...you was the one that kill me inside....you haven't love me or are you...but have fine someone else then me??....i haven't do somethink to you tha<t you don't like at all right...??I love you...and still love you even...i now that i can't get you back no...you was so red in your eyes and die in my hands...you was angry that i didn't get soo mad right you did suicide becaouse i didn't show when you said "it's over" that i love you...i'm sorry that didn't show you so i can't help you now becaouse you didn't say that you love me and i just don't want to hurt me more but now i have move on like you want and even you don't want i most now i live for me my wife my kidds and the fat cute dog ^^

thanks you that you have show me what Love is mean even i love you a bit...even i'm maride..and have a beatuful wife and good kidds i still have a bit for you in my heart but if you where alive you gona be my bestfrined thats it^^...thank you a lot show me that love it's beatuful...not somethink we can just say to anyone like a easy think^^

when it's real love it just somethink beatuful but...it's hurt a lots to^^you most move on to haha your dead but move on in the heaven then^^


that was  a good one ^^ right bye bye gotta go now mumi get angry XD 


                //A.M




































0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿