9/23/2011

Just short

Hey!! this is one of my thousand post that i gonna do as short ass posible becaouse my mother said to me for a few min that when see come out i  is in the bathroom...can she just be a bit kind it would help me a lot....
One great think is that in school we have start to have mac-notebooks ^^ it's really fun but somethink is not so fun...
I have never use a notebook and no more than that...its sounds weird...haha but what ever but to day i'll try to get two of my favorite songs by D-Out....but it not working reason why it's not working i don't now but hoppe it will be better soon...Keep my thoumb up^^so let's see...
My two favorites song From D-Out is: Sunrise and One ;) it's really good...listening to it...is damn good!! <3 <3 <3 and at the same time Hikaru (2nd guitarist and Rhythm Guitar) and Ibuki (1 guitarist and Lead Guitar) is sooooo Kawaii~neh!! here so you can taste there face if you don't now them^^

Ibuki = Lead guitar

Hikaru = Rythm guitar

Kouki = Lead singer

Minase = Drum

Reika = Bass
                                                                        bye bye //A.M

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿