9/20/2011

How much rain can it be?!?!

AHHH!!! I hate when it's raining to much!!...it have been raining in a few days and it's boring >< hate it...hate it really much...

Sitting here...watch the rain...Nothing to do...Write in my blog, Listening to music, Facebook, dance and sing nothink more to do ...Ufff...don't now what to do...maybe homework if i can...don't have hehe...>_<
Maybe watch some films...i saw a really fun thai lakorn...and now i watch the rain again...can stop it...Oh and yesterday i have learn a new dance again XP...have to much sparetime...most find somethink to do...comment if you now somethink to do that isn't hard...or join me on facebook be friend whit me, give me some tips say a dance, song, band, actor or somethink in that way if you want just feel free...feel free to add me on facebook...feel free to ask, say or what ever you want to say to me^^
Want to be real friend whit me...just ask...meet me...but if you leav about like an exemple: Thailand...maybe it's a bit hard but if you want to meet me come to sweden or wait in 2 years and i'm already there :)
Sounds weird...Okay...so let me talk about my school day...even i don't like it...at all actually... ...ufff get shit off what that call mother XP can write more...let me k*ll her first and i will come back..........//A.M


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿