9/19/2011

Rain, rain, rain and more painful rain

Yo!~Hi!~Hello!~What ever!..how can i say somethink that is more then hi hello yo...you now...maybe...hehe...(-_-!)
This come up when i listening to The Gazette Guren...i love to listening to song and just write somethink^^ Call me crazy i don't care becaous i don't give you a shit!!

Hope you enjoy it whit me but i prefer to listening to The Gazette Guren it get more better becaous you gonna now how it feels^^...


Everyday i seee out from the window i see...just rain, rain, rain and more painful rain...When i see rain...i remember the unfogettable days...watch you play in the rain...it seems like nothink can stop you but at least i see you disapper from me...The little small heartbeat i was hearing was gone...gone forever...It feel like i'm alone again...you leave me whit out a "good bye" I want to hear you even a sigh would be great...I always remember you...the name i can not call i keep it in my heart...
I remember when you falll i help you up everytime just call at me i will help you...
Your painful days is gone even you leave me alone...I'm happy for you...you have it great now i guess...Mika Songchuen...Born:12/12-2000 Die:12/12-2011 (11) you are so young...but very strong!...Pleas let me sleep beside your beatuful name...still wait for hear you scream my name to help you it's painful for you but everythink it's okay now...
I'm angry on you abit  leave me alone here...
You love rain...you is always out when it raining outside...
Play in the rain...I though you gonna survive but you don't...
Play in the rain was somethink you really love it's just...last time i see you...you just cry...are the rain hurt you again??
The pure white snow get dirty...becaous of the rain, tears, lie and hope...
I remember your name Mika Songchuen...when i read your name i fell a tear fall from my eye to cheek...it's painful the name i want to scream out...disapper slowly...inside my mouth and turnd around and down to my cheest and heart...
I want to hear you, touch you, help youbut now it seems like like i can...Can not help ypu I'm sorry deep from my heart...
I just stand behind you hold your hand closley to mine...it hurt...want to help you but can't what can i do it just watch you pray for you to get better...can i stand whit out you?...no i guess...I'm not strong like you...
I wish that i could be strong like you...My unchaning dream it's still the same....
Now i see the rain...would i just watch it...or go out like you?...
At least i'm in the rain fell like the tears is coming up again...
Now i let it fall from my eye whit out to do somethink...look up in the dark sky...
Can see the fun past whit your cute smile in it...never and ever gonna forget it...
The rain it not painful anymore...
Take care...Mika songchuen...seeyou again one good day in new life...
Hope you good luck no more pain for you no!..
                                                      
                                                      Hope you guys like it...see ya ^_^


                                                                                          //A.M

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿