11/02/2011

the GazettE - SHIVER live [NLSB 01]


At the begining!...When the light come up or yeah!...I was like! 'Suggoii!!!'..Then my mom was Screaming from the bedroom! 'What the He*k are you doing with noises?!? i try to sleep here!!' And i heard that she was quite angry on me...and i answer back..'Nothing specially!!...'
My mom just come up whit the Masce you know when you want gd skin and that was really Sceard me a lot!! can u imagination it!! An 46 years old Female came out and yelling at you whit a masce!!! HAHA!! >_< and she said 'i Heard some noises show me!!' The i start the video again and she just mummbled out 'Kakkoii!!!' her eyes was like *Wow!!!* Haha!! >_< i love my Family!! Aishiteiru!!! <333
Op song for the anime Kuroshitsuji!!! (Black butler) >_< i show some pic of cosplay and them later ja ne!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿