11/06/2011

Kare uta

The song of my empty heart whose meaning i never cought!
looking back nothig was left behind there
as the time pass my song will fade, like a flower!
My withered song that shouldn't still be echoing
Searching  for the past it will be separated from me
I thought i understood yet why does it hurts?
The tone left in my ears 
How long will it echo for me?
Even thought nothing has changed and even thougth
I'm looking forward more then befor it's strange!
It's gradually getting farther away i can't  reach it!
This should be the same loneliness and yet
What am i searching for?
I don't know anymore!
Befor i realized it i had already taken off
Realizning my own powerlessness, when i look back
There i was completely dried up
When im so sad i can't stand  it
Like my owerflowing tears, my song tells no lie!
When im so happy i can't speak
If i just can sing that song like my smile
The violent trembling still continues
Frozen in my place, my breath is cut off
Like that time i had nothing
I don't want to go back to those cold days
In the dream i've had since i was young
One step at a time, still one step at a time
We support each other, laugh togheter
Cry and hurt each other
Let's walk togheter in a dream of the same color
To the one who showed me when the pain was unbearable
The one who supported my weakness and belived in me
I can only say it with awkward word but
Until my withered voice runs out, i want to stay here
When im so sad i can't stand it
Like my owerflowing tears, my song tells no lie!
When im so happy i can't speak
If i just can sing that song like my smile

wowowowow yeahhhhh!!!


Until my withered voice runs out, i want to stay here

Until my withered voice runs out........

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿